WGA will directly pay vendors on your behalf via wire, check or credit card.
How does this work?
Step 1: Determine if the Vendor You're Paying is a New Vendor
Login to Bill.com and search to see if the vendor is already registered in Bill.com.
If Existing Vendor: You can search for and enter in the vendor name in the "Vendor" pull-down menu within Bill.com. Submit a vendor invoice as normal (see Step 3 for directions).
If New Vendor: Needs to be added by the WGA Finance Center. Submit the following to email@example.com:
1) Legal name provided by the vendor
2) Completed W-9 Form (to be completed by vendor)
3) Title email: New Vendor I-9
4) You will be alerted when the vendor has been successfully added.
Once the vendor has been added, the treasurer can submit vendor invoices in Bill.com normally.
Step 2: Determine the Payment Method for Your Vendor
WGA can pay vendors by either check or wire (default is check payment). When treasurers submit a vendor invoice in Bill.com, in the "Payment Terms" field, specify either Vendor Payment: Wire or Vendor Payment: Check.
If the vendor would like to be paid by wire, please fill out a wire request form or submit wire instructions from the vendor directly as part of your Bill.com invoice (see below).
Step 3: Club Officer Must Submit an Invoice by Uploading the Following Documents into Bill.com:
- Club Reimbursement / Invoice Form
- Vendor Invoice (from vendor)
If Wire, also include:
- Wire Request Form or Vendor Wire Instructions (some companies have these on file). You will need to obtain this information, including bank account and routing numbers, from the vendor.
IMPORTANT: In the "Payment Terms" field in Bill.com, specify either Vendor Payment: Wire or Vendor Payment: Check.