The WGA Finance Team
- Zeit Cai, CFO
- Sherrise Pond, VP of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Roman Harlovic and Juinn Ho, VP of Finance- Professional Clubs, Conferences and Community Service
- Senyo Abotsi, VP of Financial Transparency
- Kendall Drake and Jennifer Ji, VP of GAPSA*
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
what does wga finance do?
We are the treasury and finance function of WGA. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization that undergoes an audit each year. We:
- Ensure we maintain our tax-exempt, non-profit status through fiscal policies/controls
- Manage one massive P&L with 150 sub-P&Ls for our clubs, conferences and clusters
- Pay vendors via check or wire deposit on behalf of student groups
- Reimburse students for payments incurred on behalf of student groups
What Else Do We Do?
- We bring you initiatives such as Financial Transparency so you can see how clubs are spending your dues (Finance Special Projects)
- We negotiate preferred rates with vendors on behalf of student groups (Business Development)
- We oversee the budgets for all Clubs and Conferences (Clubs & Conferences Finance)
What do you need to know?
The WGA uses Bill.com to manage AP and AR and make payments to both students and vendors. All Wharton students are already signed up for Bill.com through their Wharton emails. If you are expecting reimbursement for an expense, you will need to sign up for Bill.com via the E-Payments section of this website. You will receive an invite within 5 business days.
Only sign up for Bill.com via this email invite otherwise you will be charged for the account.